A Geo-Fencing campaign allows us to broadcast ads around a defined virtual barrier using the global positioning system (GPS) or radio frequency identification (RFID) to define those geographical boundaries.
Geo-Fencing campaigns create triggers to serve ads when a device enters (or exits) the boundaries we have defined. Here are some creative examples of how GreenBanana has been able to help clients expand their marketing efforts using Geo-Fencing.
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any businesses’ locations
- Track off-line or “last mile” conversions to measure your advertising success
- Leverage targeted campaigns only to customers within a predetermined physical proximity to your business
- Identify high concentrations of customers
- Target competitors’ locations
- Target trade shows and events