GreenBananaSEO is a display advertising agency. Boston based, we focus on targeting audiences to maximize conversions. At GreenBananaSEO, we believe in quality over quantity when it comes to audience building as a display advertising agency. Boston and other area clients count on us to use a suite of tactics to show display ads to the right people instead of all people. Another display advertising agency may focus on impressions, but at GreenBananaSEO, we’re a display advertising agency in Boston focused on conversions’valuable actions that drive your bottom line.
We focus on conversions
Those valuable actions that drive your bottom line.
How exactly do we as a display advertising agency in Boston build the right audience’ We target people based on individual data elements, including:
- Operating system
- Browser Type
- Intent-based search data
- Site content
- Browsing behavior
- Client CRM data
Using unstructured, elemental data instead of pre-packaged, brokered and arbitrary audience segments, we create truly customized audiences for each and every client at our display advertising agency, Boston based and all clients.
A Display Advertising Agency in Boston Constantly Optimizing Audiences
Our campaigns are optimized in real time to refine audiences to their best, maximizing your budget toward conversions. As a display advertising agency, Boston and all clients know we focus campaign refinement on:
- Search keywords
- Contextual keywords
- CRM data
- IP data
- Frequency Capping
- Whitelists and blacklists
- Recency range
- Viewability and ad position
- Elemental data overlays
Audience Expansion from a Targeted Display Advertising Agency Boston
GreenBananaSEO is a display advertising agency in Boston that believes in finding the right people for your business, but we can also grow our audiences in a carefully crafted way. Using unstructured data lets us know the exact data elements that led to your conversions so we can replicate those elements in highly accurate look-alike models.
We’re also the only display advertising agency in Boston with its own classification engine for contextual targeting. We crawl and categorize websites so we can perform these types of targeting:
- Keyword Contextual: We can create our own contextual categories by uploading keywords that define the pages on which we want ads to appear.
- Category Contextual: Target websites that fall into one or more of 300 contextual categories as defined by the Internet Advertising Bureau, and then see performance by category.
- Combined Contextual: Target websites that contain selected keywords and also have been classified into certain categories.
Geofencing lets us target audiences based on physical location. As a display advertising agency, Boston and all clients use us to draw a virtual fence around buildings or outdoor spaces like parks and show ads to people who enter the virtual fence. Geofencing is a great option for clients focused on a goal like increasing foot traffic, or focused targeting events like trade shows and expos. Learn more about how geofencing works and helps our clients.
Our Focus on Conversions
Everything we do as a display advertising agency in Boston ‘from SEO to email to website design’is done with conversions in mind. Our display advertising agency Boston programs excel when goals are identified and tracked as conversions. Once you identify what your goal or goals are, we’ll set up the conversion tracking and optimize your programs to find users most likely to convert, i.e. achieve the goal(s). Site traffic and clicks are great, but conversions are really all that matter at our display advertising agency in Boston.
Check out two of our case studies to learn more about how we as a display advertising agency Boston strive for conversions:
- A local car dealership enlisted GreenBananaSEO to manage its Google Adwords campaign in order to decrease the cost per click and bring more people to the dealership. With GreenBananaSEO’s help, the dealership not only increased site traffic without increasing budget, but also increased conversions by 425 percent! Read the full case study here.
- Nationally-known restaurant chain Burton’s Grill and Bar gave GreenBananaSEO a big SEO challenge by asking for more organic traffic be driven to their 12 (at the time) locations. After a 10-month stretch, more than 280 keywords ranked on page one, boosting organic traffic 24 percent’54,945 sessions. Read the full case study here.
The GreenBananaSEO Partner Program
GreenBananaSEO is also a display advertising agency in Boston that can partner with another advertising agency that’s expanding its digital services. All of our display advertising agency Boston programs can be white-labeled to blend seamlessly with a partner display advertising agency, Boston based or anywhere. Learn more about our partner program.
Everything we do – from SEO to email to website design – is done with conversions in mind. Unlike other white label geofencing companies, our programs excel when goals are identified and tracked as conversions. Once you identify what your goal or goals are, we’ll set up the conversion tracking and optimize your programs to find users most likely to convert, i.e. achieve the goal(s). Other white label geofencing companies will tell you that site traffic and clicks are great, but we know that conversions are really all that matter.
Let GreenBananaSEO help you with your geofencing and overall display advertising needs; don’t rely on other white label geofencing companies preaching impressions and clicks when conversions are what matter. Give us a call at (978) 338-6500 or email us at email@example.com to get your display advertising started today.