How it works
We build your campaign to get you ranked Organically!
With our “Pay Per Performance” services, our job is to get you Organic Rankings on major search engines. What do we mean by “organic rankings” When a search engine indexes your site, it decides how relevant the page is for certain keywords. The search engine then lists you how it wants to within its pages and pages of listings. Where you are in these listings are referred to as “Organic Rankings”.
We Audit your site, Optimize your site and Start your campaign
The following are the steps we will take to implement and execute your Search Engine Optimization:
Step 1 – Asset Definition
We will start by auditing your website to define which pages will be optimized for selected keywords. If we find that there are pages that need to be created to support the campaign, those will be outlined. We will also provide updates to existing content that will include updates of Meta Tags, Keywords, Title tags and updates to content that is currently on the website.
Step 2 – On Page Optimization
Once we have defined what needs to be done to the website to support the off page marketing efforts, based on prior responsibilities definition, we will either hand over the changes to your development team or we will make the changes ourselves with written permission. This also includes creation of new pages that may be required. These new pages will not be linked off the main navigation but only be linked from the site map and will be used as target URLS from our off page marketing efforts.
Step 3 – Off Page Marketing
Once we have implemented all optimization updates to your site, we will begin the offline marketing program. This program will be conducted over the course of the engagement. In this program we will be executing link-building strategies to raise your rankings in the search engines. Inbound links to pass their trust and authority to your site or page, pushing your content higher up the ranks. As you build your inbound link authority, your SEO rankings should improve. At Green Banana SEO we have found that the most effective link building strategy is a tactical and manual process that must be performed throughout the life of your campaign. Stopping or ignoring link building efforts can negatively impact your search rankings. We also review campaign performance at least once a month to gauge performance and target our efforts to certain keyword areas based upon need.
- Page Content:
- We will update the text on your website to include the keywords related to your specific service/product. This includes the text throughout your site. Each page on your website deals with a different aspect or subject related to your company, and we will take advantage of that, and use the proper keywords and text that relates to that page, and to your specific service/product. Page content is an important part of professional website promotion.
- Meta Tags:
- Metas are created through research and analysis including keyword popularity, keyword marketing relevance and the competition for your websites specific keywords. This includes separate Description and Keywords for each page of your website. Meta tags are an important part of website promotion.
- Each page of your site should have a different Title, used to describe that pages’ content. By using different Titles on different pages, we are able to utilize a multitude of keywords related to your service/product.
- Search Engines and Directories :
- Google, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, Ask, DMOZ (Open Direc)